Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Shift (72/365)

Shift (72/365) by elawgrrl
Shift (72/365), a photo by elawgrrl on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
The only good thing about the time shift is getting to see the sunset reflecting off my office building as I leave work.

LATTERMAN - "We Work The Night Shift"

these ghosts are good at what they do. haunting hallways floors imprinted by 24 years of footsteps. the ceiling is wearing thin and any day it could all give in. ideas based on cracked foundations. we hoped it wouldn't fall apart. but it's falling apart. it's fallen apart. wake me up and get me from this place. the devil seems happy to smile at me. I'll play the part the best I can but move on and leave him to his work at hand. if you can set the pace I can use the change. let me know when you want to go. I'm letting go of these empty spaces and hopeless faces. we're worth more then this. we're worth so much more then this. wake me up anytime you can...

No comments: