Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Focus (78/365)

Focus(78/365) by elawgrrl
Focus(78/365), a photo by elawgrrl on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Not sure if this lil' guy is waving hello or issuing a plea for help. Eek. But no matter what, in spite of being completely out of focus, he's really cute. Makes me miss Solstice.

FACE TO FACE - "Out Of Focus"

I knew what I wanted and I was fixed on it. I was sure of it, I could've been wrong it seems like it's never quite like I thought it'd be the reality, am I where I belong? it's not like they said it feels like most everything's out of focus in my mind I’m trying to make some sense out of what I left behind the difference in who I am and the one want to be it seemed so much easier when there was something to believe a different perspective now and the world I see is in front of me, and everything's wrong the grass was so much greener when it was next to me now it's under me, am I where I belong? The world, it only seems to change from where you look much different than the pictures that they took it's nothing like they said it would be

No comments: