Friday, January 24, 2014

Drop (24/365)

Drop (24/365) by elawgrrl
Drop (24/365), a photo by elawgrrl on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Condensation can be quite lovely with varying droplets.

THE JAZZ JUNE - "Drop The Bomb"

Drop The Bomb, start the fire and light the fuse
The pedal's to the floor
I'm just searching for something new
A simple truth just to make a difference
The dragging smile just got dragged out
The pedal's to the floor and we've got nothing to lose
A new anthem which once knew nothing now knows everything
So you're convinced now that I'm nothing
Well isn't that enlightening
So convinced now that I'm nothing
Well I hope it doesn't hurt when I wipe that smile off your face
That stupid smile off your face
Nothing goes unsaid this time
The pedal's to the floor
Tomorrow's like a rocket

No comments: