Saturday, January 11, 2014

Blue (11/365)

Blue (11/365) by elawgrrl
Blue (11/365), a photo by elawgrrl on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
A true blue sky following dramatic morning thunderstorms. A cleansing if you will... will you?

NATO COLES AND THE BLUE DIAMOND BAND - "True Blue Rocker"

You got the unknown road behind you
You leave a trail of heart and soul
You take rusty dreams and spin them into gold.

But if you've gotta do your own thing
And goodbye's real and true...
Then I'll see you down the line, true blue.

True blue, true blue, true blue rocker!

And when we hit the streets
The bad guys step aside
And trouble better turn, run, and hide.

Let me buy this cup of coffee
Let me spot you a whisky twice
Cause you already paid me back - more than you realize.

True blue, true blue, true blue rocker!

Nobody could ever drag you down
Cause you always were the coolest one around
And nobody could ever steal your smile
I wish you'd come back down and hang out for awhile

I'll keep on telling your stories
I'll make sure they're well known
And I'll tell those women "sorry - he's gone home."

So if you've gotta do your own thing,
Goodbye.
And I'll see you down the line, where your guitar's hummin',
True Blue.

No comments: