Friday, April 04, 2014

Drive (94/365)

Drive (94/365)

Huzzah! A photogenic drive by #fair experience.

THE WILD - "We Will Drive These Warlords Out"

Ohhh... we'll build the brightest cities
you can see from outer space, but we'll know there's nothing brighter
than a peaceful man's face. We'll know that everyone's related in some
kind of way, And like family we'll love without understanding or doubt.
We'll plant a seed and watch it sprout, And we'll drive these warlords
out. Well.. the answers still blowing in the wind despite all the efforts
of politicians. But no breeze will ever loosen our grip, we'll rise our fists
with a grin! 'Cause who wouldn't die for their best friend? We'll wipe
the sweat from our brow, And we'll drive these warlords out.
I am constantly trying not to disappear into the cracks in the sidewalks
Of the east village, And in holding my own it's become quite clear
That redemption is not in the atmosphere. It's in holding a hand and
screaming a cheer, At the top of our lungs so everyone can hear..
Even if we just ease one person's fear. We are not meant to be alone.
That's why you and me are here right now, And we'll drive these
warlords out. I am feeling blue like I often do, It's not like I wanna
be with just anyone right now, Cause I wanna be with you! So please
be the girl that I love tonight. We'll sing along to a thousand old
folk songs.. Yeah we'll sing along to our favorite pop-punk songs!
And we'll wipe the sweat from our brow,
And we'll drive these warlords out.

No comments: