Saturday, March 08, 2014

Friends (67/365)

Friends (67/365) by elawgrrl
Friends (67/365), a photo by elawgrrl on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Yay! A day full of friends - old and new! Jen and I got to hang out in Mt. Dora with Woody and check out this cool train.

FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS - "Friends"

Friends sing together, la la la la
Friends do things together, la la la la
Friends laugh together, Ha Ha Ha Ha
Friends make graphs together, la la la la

Friends help you when you're in danger
Friends are people who are not strangers
Friends help you shift into a new place
Tell you if you've got food on you're face

Friends are the ones, on who you can depend
He's my friend, He's not my friend
Friends are the ones who are there at the end
He's my friend, They're not my friends

If you trip over I'll catch you're fall
If you break my dick, I won't break you're balls
If you get drunk and vomit on me
I'll make sure you get home safely

If you cross the road and a drunk struck you
And scrape you up and reconstruct you
I'll cheer you up if you're depressed
If you get murdered I'll avenge you're death

Friends walk together, la la la la
Pop and lock together, ZZt brrt zzt brrt
Me and him together, la la la la
Me and Jim forever...

Friends go jogging at the track
Friends borrow money, never pay It back
Friends do not let friends do crack
Friends go out and grab a snack

Friends drink beer in the sun
Unlike girlfriends they don't mind if you have more than one
Friends tell you when your fly's undone
Murray... Your fly is undone

My Uncle John had a special friend
They dressed a like; his name was Ben
I've never seen two friends like them
They we're very very friendly men

La la la la, friends friends friends
La la la la, friends friends friends friends
La la la la, friends friends friends friends
La la la la, friends

La la la la

No comments: