Saturday, May 04, 2013

Trees (124/365)

Trees (124/365) by elawgrrl
Trees (124/365), a photo by elawgrrl on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Trees like these never fail to make me feel at home.

RESTORATIONS - "Of Trees"

In an old warbling tone
He said slowly with a tinge of regret
"I never ever considered repetition as solution"
Then he trailed off and its stuck with me ever since

Its all I can see only after I've squandered everything

He says "I'm gonna fill this place
and all that is mine is gonna one day be yours"
He said "I ain't got much time,
so I gotta get to work.
You'd best do the same"
Then he trailed off and its stuck with me ever since

Its all I can see only after I've squandered everything:

That in this doubt, I am free
Endless doubt I am
In this doubt, we are free
Endless doubt we are

No comments: