Friday, February 08, 2013

Hiding (39/365)

Hiding (39/365) by elawgrrl
Hiding (39/365), a photo by elawgrrl on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Sometimes something great is hiding behind the curtains - like a pretty sunset, so go ahead, pull it back and take a peek.

CANDY HEARTS - "Hiding From My Friends"

I could count all the things that I adore:
Brand new books and how my hands fit in yours,
But I don't care about those things anymore.
I've been hiding from my friends,
When they've asked me where I've been
cause they didn't know.

They didn't know
They didn't, no
They didn't know.

And the floorboards in my room creak with questions,
they ask me why I feel so alone,
cause they didn't know

they didn't know
they didn't, no
they didn't know,

But you were the one to pick me up.
You said, "Get yourself out of bed.
You've got to do the things that you started.
Look at the time that you wasted,

when time didn't wait for a sorry
time didn't wait for him to call.
It just goes on as it started,
and you can catch up to it if you want,
but don't waste your life."

No comments: