Monday, February 18, 2013

Calloused (49/365)

Calloused (49/365) by elawgrrl
Calloused (49/365), a photo by elawgrrl on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Monday. But, tonight, I get to see Cory Branan, Jon Snodgrass and Matt Burke play at New World so that's splendid. Here's how the show turned out: www.suburbanapologist.com/look-watch-cory-branan-jon-snod....

DRAG THE RIVER - Calloused Heart #2

I told my part
but I'm leaving out the pain
Calloused heart
finding brand new ways to pain
But braver than you know
How well I feel like
I'd do anything now that
I know I'm sane
But if I told you all the things I'd do
I'd kill you too

Told my part
how I'm rolling now
Gotta a new place to go that's
far away
from this town
from this sound
and yesterday
Yesterday I felt so fine
but yesterday was so unkind to me
if I told you all the things I'd do
I'd kill you too

Told my part torn apart
breaking down from the start
breaking down from the start

No comments: