Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Badge (109/366)

Badge (109/366) by elawgrrl
Badge (109/366), a photo by elawgrrl on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I enjoy the implicit irony of having a pirate attached to my access badge.

BOY SETS FIRE - "Another Badge Of Courage"

They say that what does not kill you Only makes you stronger Well maybe some of us are just too sick And tired of being so damn strong And I can't reach for a reason to look in your eyes Like it doesn't matter at all. Falling down, crying out And I'll remember spinning around in circles Just anticipating what the next stranger is going to do to me And I'll remember what you did to me Lying on your kitchen floor Burning with hate I want to rip your hands off I want to rip your tongue out For every time I have cried Every time you have lied Pushed down Laughing in my face Pain I've never felt Hate I've never screamed And I can't still remember that fucking look in your eyes Screaming at me like it doesn't matter at all And now eyes will always lie.

No comments: