Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Orange (53/366)

Orange (53/366) by elawgrrl
Orange (53/366), a photo by elawgrrl on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
My favorite soda.

MIXTAPES - "Orange Yellow"

The color of your shirt reminds me of my bed
I don't mean that in a sexual way
When I'm out with you I don't care what is said
Cause I know it's all jealousy
I drive past my house cause it's not late enough
I feel like just going out
Twenty minutes later I'm feeling kinda tired
You know what I'm talking about

I don't like to party
I don't like to say what's on my mind
I've just got a problem
I'm hoping it will go away in time

The color of the trees when the summer times over makes me smile even though I'm alone
I laugh to myself and I hold conversations about things you'll never know
I drive past your house and I don't mean to look cause it makes me feel like a creep
But I've got this feeling I was just thinking, thinking of you and me

You barely try but your rad, a lot of times it's you that's on my mind
I think I've got a problem, it's nothing that won't go away in time

No comments: