Monday, February 13, 2012

Frog (44/366)

Frog (44/366) by elawgrrl
Frog (44/366), a photo by elawgrrl on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Monday brightened by a frog. Yep.

ALL - "Frog"

I’ve got a frog in my pocket
It’s not a big frog, I like it anyway
One time I tried to hock it
You can’t get much for that kind of frog these days

But you can have fun with an amphibian
Just put him back when you’re done
Back in your pocket, pocket
Or else he'll jump away
I know it’s only a frog
It’s not a cat or a dog
It’s not a prize winning hog
But don’t you knock it, knock it

Just the other day
I heard this old man say
"I had a frog just like that when I was much, much younger
One day I let ol' Oscar get away
One night he lost himself in the fog
I raised Oscar from a pollywog
I swear to god, I do miss that frog"
That frog

"I had a frog just like that when I was much, much younger
One day I let ol' Oscar get away
The other night we had a similar fog
I thought I saw him in a hollow log
I swear to god, I do miss that frog"
That frog

No comments: