Monday, September 02, 2013

Creation (245/365)

Creation (245/365) by elawgrrl
Creation (245/365), a photo by elawgrrl on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Meet my newest creation - Octolepoptera! She's excited to meet you at kickstartmyart's Pseudo Taxidermy show opening The Bricks Ybor on 9/21 - more info: www.facebook.com/events/218236314993296/. And, in case you'd like to see my initial concept for this critter: instagram.com/p/dwwz_Bk78h/.

COLISEUM - "Children Of Our Own Creation"

Never talk to me about sincerity, my hands are shaking. Never look to me for purity, my heart's forgotten. It's a dead end, the path we've followed down. It's a dead end. It's a dead end, everywhere I look around. It's a dead end. We're children of our own creation. Never hope to see real sincerity, my hopes are waning. Never disagree with false disparity, our hearts are failing. It's a dead end, the path we've followed down. It's a dead end. It's a dead end, everywhere I look around. It's a dead end. We're children of our own creation.

No comments: