Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Time (156/365)

Time (156/365) by elawgrrl
Time (156/365), a photo by elawgrrl on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I got to see The Postal Service again tonight for the first time in 10 years. Actual goosebumps. This record came out just before one of my best friends was murdered. During the week between when we found out she was missing and they found her body, I only listened to "Give Up" which in spite of its name was exactly the right solace for my heart. It's hard to believe 10 years has passed since Carrie died. I miss her every day. There's never enough time.

THE POSTAL SERVICE - "There's Never Enough Time"

In due time
We'll finally see
There's barely time for us to breathe

In due time
We'll finally see
There's barely time for us to breathe

In due time
We'll finally see
There's barely time for us to breathe

No comments: