Saturday, December 08, 2012

Castle (343/366)

Castle (343/366) by elawgrrl
Castle (343/366), a photo by elawgrrl on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Castle visit today!

DISCOUNT - "Dreamt This Was A Castle"

I dreamt this was a castle. I was stuck by the washing machine. You slept by the television. Somehow, I couldn't sleep. Eventually you woke up and I apologized. You asked me over next to you. I stared at the static lines. Your ability to terrify just one lofty night...I tried to move, I tried to sit tight, but in dreams you can never run. You said, "I think I like this." I said nothing. I was shocked...I just stared at the room. The TV flashed those static lines. The room became such a confusing place, as if I didn't know. Driving along the highway we laughed but I can't remember where. You said, "I think I like this." I said nothing. I was shocked. The TV flashed those static lines.

No comments: