Monday, November 26, 2012

Dinosaur (330/366)

Dinosaur (330/366) by elawgrrl
Dinosaur (330/366), a photo by elawgrrl on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
My brother got me this AWESOME new Xmas Dinosaur. The dogs aren't quite sure about him yet...

EMO SIDE PROJECT - "Hey, Mr. Dinosaur"

Hey, Mr. Dinosaur sitting in the corner,
Staring at the floor wondering what's life for.
"Why am I here? My species went extinct 65 million years ago."
It's so hard when you don't fit in.
Everyone runs away when they see you grin.
All you really want is a friend.

Hey, Mr. Dinosaur, I'd like you to meet an old friend of mine.
She's not a T-Rex but I promise you she's got the most pretty eyes.
Why does love fix everything? Well I don't know but it still does.
It's so hard when you don't fit in.
Everyone runs away when they see you grin.
But there she comes stomping all cute again.

She says "Hi, how are you? I'm a Pterodactyl.
I saw you way down here while flying in the air.
Put a smile on your face, dear.
I know you're alone but I am too.
Maybe we could be alone together?"
He says "Oh, that's so nice of you.
Yeah, I'd love that very much.
I hope that you know you're a cutie butt.
You put a smile on my face, dear.
And we can be together just promise me it'll be forever."

It's so easy when you've found someone that you've always dreamt of.
You fall in love.
You write long letters and songs for each other.
Even though you're dinosaurs so you don't have thumbs.
You rawr at each other in your cute dino language,
And you cuddle in the country under the stars together.
You know this is exactly why you exist.

I hope you always smile cause you always make my while.
I know I tell you all the time but you're constantly on my mind.
You're my perfect girl; you're my entire world.
You give me all I could ever need,
Rub your smooth dino scales against me.
I love you like I've never loved anything.
You mean more than everything.
You'll never go extinct in my mind.
I'll hold you until I can't breathe anymore.
I'll spend my whole life making sure you feel comfortable.
I hope you always smile cause you always make me smile.
I'll wipe all your tears away every single day for the rest of our lives.


Two tiny radios sitting on top of a desk.
Electricity flows between them.
The antenna rises to the top of the ceiling and radio-waves emit love.
The one on the left plays: "You are my fire, my one desire."
The one on the right plays: "Girl, you've got grocery shopping skills like it ain't no thing."
Radio, radio sing to me a song that fulfills my wildest dreams of a girl in my arms.
Holding hands and holding hands. Maybe a little bit of holding hands.
Holding hands.
Are you tired of me saying holding hands yet?
Probably not. I don't care anyways I love holding your hands.
Yeah, I know I'm weird but I love you.

No comments: