Thursday, August 09, 2012

Optimistic (222/366)

Optimistic (222/366) by elawgrrl
Optimistic (222/366), a photo by elawgrrl on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
While I occassionally lament about my predicatable yearly schedule, some reccuring events are highly anticipated including the Environmental & Land Use Law Section Annual Update. We are in Ponte Vedra again this year and our Eco-Walk was an evening beach walk in the Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve. It was a lovely cool evening with a nice breeze. We observed a Loggerhead Sea Turtle next excavation where 96/97 of the hatchlings made it out of the nest. AND, we got to see FOUR baby Sea Turtles crawl down the beach and off to start their lives in the Atlantic Ocean. In spite of the odds, I'm optimistic about these turtles! Hope you are optimistic about something today and every day!

SMALL BROWN BIKE - "Some Optimistic"

Where's your now? What's your mission?
Where's your now? What's your hope?

I know you're scared. I've been there too, and not shown it.
I see your wounds and get frustrated.

Where there's light, there's so much more to see.
Forget what brought you here my friend.
Learn to live and love with me. My friend in need.

When ties so short, you only see the distance.
Don't spend your life regretting limits.

No comments: