Thursday, May 03, 2012

Skeleton (124/366)

Skeleton (124/366) by elawgrrl
Skeleton (124/366), a photo by elawgrrl on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Smart skeletons seek sun protection.

COLISEUM - "Skeleton Smile"

I see your smile, my instinct tells me to move.
I know you'll track me there too, but you, you'll be my run.

I see your smile, bony fingers scratch at the moon.
Like Rufina trapped in her tomb, but you, you'll be there soon.

I see that smile, it makes my blood run cold.

I see your smile, Carrion stinks on your breath.
Sardonic scowl all that's left, but you, you'll feed the fumes.

I see your smile manifest the face of my death.
Wretched grin that awaits me ahead, but you, won't get me soon.

I see that smile, it makes my blood run cold.

I hear your breath whisper as it freezes the air.
I see your teeth shimmer as they slice through the night.
I feel your touch scrape as I cling to life, I know you're waiting.

Waiting, waiting, waiting...
I see your smile.

No comments: