Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Line (250/365)

Line (250/365) by elawgrrl
Line (250/365), a photo by elawgrrl on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Tonight I got to help with Grand National Championships on WMNF. GNC is a great show hosted by Alastair St.Hill, Jerrad McLeod and Corin Aitchison airing on Wednesdays from 8 - 10 on 88.5 or online. You should listen. And thanks to the miracle of podcasts you can listen to this particular show by going to the GNC website or here: www.wmnf.org/programs/362. In between Alastair's picks, banter, "news" and playing Andy Matchett & The Minks live recordings, I got away with playing songs from Criminal Culture, Greenland is Melting, Modest Mouse, Forgetters, Unbroken, The Takers, Lemuria, Look Mexico, Texas Is The Reason and Frank Turner. Hooray! Thanks again GNC!

DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE - "Line Of Best Fit"

There things take my time and energy
Don't stand too close without apologies
Cutthroat; cut out candid glimpses and
Wind me up; I’m ready
Can't escape this line of best fit
I remember being inside something more than you...

No comments: